Congratulations, you found us! We are the Christensen family. We are really proud of what we have done, what we do, and are very excited about where we are going. We have found our niche in solidly built insulated wood fired saunas. Built in our shop in Duluth, MN and delivered directly to your site.
What you need to hear!
Please don't buy a uninsulated sauna because you may not be happy in the long run.
How much work are you willing to do to take a sauna?
With our saunas you only need one good fire up for an hour or more sauna.
Why? we have heavy insulation, huge rock mass, and an outside feed stove.
They work the best.
If you put your hard earned money into less , you may never get one of ours.
DO THIS RIGHT!
Let's chat about your new sauna. just E-mail us, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 218-390-4586.
We are selling saunas quite often and the wait time has increased. I have decided to
keep our production at fifty a year to ensure the quality and accurate delivery dates. It's working, we are on time, every time.
This plan also has kept the value of our first saunas high, so much so that anyone who owns one of our saunas from years ago could actually make a profit by selling it used.
prices page we also have an easier explanation of sizes, prices and options on our " contact us page".
optional stone work
Blueberry stove and lots of rocks.
this also shows optional stainless water tank.
This picture also shows the optional dry stacked stone wall covering over the cement board .
four piece backrest / pillow set
western red cedar
* All our saunas have the best cedar interiors, with cedar benches, shelves and vaulted cedar ceilings.
* All are well insulated with vapor barriers, shingled roofs and cedar decking floors that drain on thru into the ground below.
* All have premium cedar paneling. And now they come standard with the outside feed Blueberry stoves and cement board heat shielding.
* All have our homemade wood door with window and locking latch. All of our doors open outwards for safety.
* All set on treated skids to allow air movement under them.
* All have heavy framing 2x4 walls and 2x6 rafters and floor joists.
* So even our basic sauna is still first class.