Congratulations, you found us! We are the Christensen family. We are really proud of what we have done, what we do, and are very excited about where we are going. We have found our niche in solidly built insulated wood fired saunas. Built in our shop in Duluth, MN and delivered directly to your site.
What you need to hear!
Please don't buy a uninsulated sauna because you may not be happy in the long run.
How much work are you willing to do to take a sauna?
With our saunas you only need one good fire up for an hour or more sauna.
Why? we have heavy insulation, huge rock mass, and an outside feed stove.
They work the best.
If you put your hard earned money into less , you may never get one of ours.
DO THIS RIGHT!
Blueberry stove and lots of rocks.
this also shows optional stainless water tank
We have four sizes and this is a 6x10'. other sizes are 6x12' , 8x14' and 8x16'. the latter three have dressing rooms the first does not.
Each has siding choices, and other options.
* All our saunas have the best cedar interiors, with cedar benches, shelves and vaulted cedar ceilings.
* All are well insulated with vapor barriers, shingled roofs and cedar decking floors that drain on thru into the ground below.
* All have premium cedar paneling. And now they come standard with the outside feed Blueberry stoves and cement board heat shielding.
* All have our homemade wood door with window and locking latch. All of our doors open outwards for safety.
* All set on treated skids to allow air movement under them.
* All have heavy framing 2x4 walls and 2x6 rafters and floor joists.
* So even our basic sauna is still first class.